Re: [MV] PHOTOS...Re: [MV] Where is the Mutt-O-Matic?

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 05:59:26 PDT

Hi Tim and list:

    Not sure I get what you are trying to say here. No one forces anyone to
wait for any thing on the net or view anything. It takes a conscious effort
to follow a link. Just hit delete if it doesn't interest you. I guess that
means at least 1 of the 286 hits on MOM was a mistake. But I don't know what
interests any one lister, or not.
    Regards, Ron