Re: Re: [MV] PHOTOS...Re: [MV] Where is the Mutt-O-Matic?

From: HL.Spoelstra@inter.NL.net
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 07:00:36 PDT

At 08:59 15-08-2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Tim and list:
>
> Not sure I get what you are trying to say here. No one forces anyone to
>wait for any thing on the net or view anything. It takes a conscious effort
>to follow a link. Just hit delete if it doesn't interest you. I guess that
>means at least 1 of the 286 hits on MOM was a mistake. But I don't know what
>interests any one lister, or not.
> Regards, Ron

Tim, are you using an e-mail program that does not display a clickable line saying "http :// albums.photopoint.com/j/ AlbumIndex?u=983904&a=7725297" (requiring a conscious effort to follow a link) but directly translates the html and downloads the whole site?

Ron, could you tell us a little more about the Mutt-o-Matic?

Regards,
Hanno Spoelstra
Delft, The Netherlands