Re: [MV] weird things... vehicles and uniforms

From: Eugene Pantano (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 07:59:41 PDT

 here is my reply to all this dribble...and I do mean dribble.
First off..I was born before the big one..you know World War Two.
I was in the Army and the Navy..."ours"..United States.
I earned the right to wear any uniformI darn well please. I do wear them to
gun shows and to Military vehicle shindigs. I have won "Second" Place at the
Great Western Gun Show wearing a Nazi Major's Uniform. Was beat out by a
guy dressed like Patton. Good clean fun. So what ! It is none of any of
your business what a person wears to the shows...UNLESS he is trying to
promote some idiotic thing like the skin heads .. As long as the uniforn is
clean and looks good...it promotes respect and education for the folks
visiting the show. It actually brings them back to see what will be there
next time. I know..been there and done that. Now get on with the Military
Vehicle business..1SG PANTANO