Re: [MV] Lunette Eye adaptor

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 09:14:33 PDT

Hi Matt,

There are Pintle Ball inserts for the receiver on a class III tow hitch.
 The slide in the same as the normal ball hitch.

If you do not want to buy one. ask your local contractors. Most of them
use both type hitches when they rent equipment. A lot of heavy trailers
have Pintle hooks required.

Good luck & have a safe trip.

Tom McHugh, NJ
52 M38A1