Message for you, Gary Hebding

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:56:48 PDT

Hi Gary,
I have been meaning to call you but have not wanted to be a bother since I
am not prepared to buy at this very moment. All my extra $ is set aside for
this pre-preparation stage....sandblasting, painting, frame straightening
and such. However, rest assured that you and I will probably be on a first
name basis before we're through! Heck, I'll probably be on your Christmas
card list!
Situationally speaking, at the moment I have some extra dough tied up in my
"donor" Scout, otherwise I'd be obtaining in the parts right now.
TJ