reply to Howard at DVS WWII

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 16:17:22 PDT

Howard,
My reimport came from that "place in Montana".......I have a sad little
story that goes with it, but would only repeat it to you in private as it is
not the kind of story that compliments that other fella very much. If we
are indeed talking about the same place......BE VERY CAREFUL IN YOUR
DEALINGS THERE though I don't know how badly you could get screwed on
something that simple. Last time I was up there there were a few deralicts
laying about....all with crossmembers as I recall.
The reimported Scout will probably eventually be parted out. *heavy sigh* I
hate to do it cause it has the potential to become a complete vehicle again
though I hold out very little hope for the frame's ressurection. What kinda
time frame (no pun intended) are you looking at for needing that
crossmember? I'd like to keep my options open as long as possible on what I
got, but I hate to see anything go to waste, too. Lets talk about it... I'd
like to see you have it. Who knows?, I may even have some other stuff you
need.
TJ