To John & Howard....my new Scout car pals

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 21:36:16 PDT

Ok guys,
After driving around all day today contemplating the removal of the transfer
case crossmember from the Greek Scout I came around to the fact that I do
not have the second floor crossmember assembly for my Texas Scout. That
would be the floor crossmember that rides on top of the frame near the rear
axle....(not the one with the radio mast mounting bracket.) Of course I can
take measurements and have one remanufactured which is probably not a bad
idea considering what Joe Civilian Farmer does to all the Scouts he comes
across.
Bottom line....I got an extra crossmember I don't need and I need a
crossmember that I DON'T have.....sounds like good ground for a swap. By
the way, if and when I start parting out the Greek Scout further, I could
sandblast the parts and prime 'em for the new owner, no problemo.
TJ