Quonset Hut 65 x 17 feet...MOVE

From: Richard (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 02:28:28 PDT

Our Military Vehicle Museum has been given 65 x 17 foot 10' high quonset hut
in good condition. Problem is we need to move it 200 yards over level
graveled ground and make one 90 degree turn. It is presently on pier blocks
and will be reestablished in same fashion. Moving Company bid is beyond
our means. Other than taking it apart, has any one any experience on
skidding or rolling one of these with dozers? The base consists of 5 - 4x6
65 foot long; yes, in one piece 65' long. All help gratefully acknowledged.