Re: [MV] 9% want SUV's banned. Think about this

From: RoughDoc@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 04:13:36 PDT

> The idea is misguided, I'll grant you, but understandable. It's the
> assholes behind the wheel that should be banned, not the vehicles

Understandable? Not to me. To me it's scary. We live in dangerous times.
We live in a time where those who don't like what you do, organize and turn
fully legal items into banned items. Think I'm kidding?

    Tobacco and Cigarettes

    Guns of all sorts

    A class of vehicles

It's scary to me that so many people can even suggest the total banning of a
legal product. Seems like a couple of generations of folks lost out on the
reading of our Constitution in civics class.

BTW, it's not road rage. It's bad manners, and dangerous, illegal driving.

Doc

<A HREF="Chairman@CumberlandGOP.org">Chairman@CumberlandGOP.org</A>

Visit Us on the WEB! <A HREF="www.CumberlandGOP.org">www.CumberlandGOP.org</A