Re: [MV] 9% want SUV's banned. Think about this

From: Daniel Terp (dterp@tallcity.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 18:39:20 PDT

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:17:27 -0600, you wrote:
>Great...if you don't like it.."ban it"..
>I guess all the Congressmen and Senators with little weenies are against us
>and our "big" trucks...

We're talking a survey here, not a proposal for legislation.
Rather than getting all torqued and speculating on the size of
congressional genitalia, maybe we should observe the obvious here -

That most people don't like to be bullied.

And when people feel bullied, justified or not, they tend to respond.

That means that we should use our "big" trucks and tanks responsibly.

The things are scary enough as it is to civie folk. Drive carefully
and don't point the guns at anybody, or we might wind up on some other
survey.

.