back to the salt mines

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 20:45:35 PDT

Well my lil Scout buddies, I've laid in another half ton of sand for
sandblasting this weekend (every day I bring home another two 100# bags
after work in my tired old Ford Escort.) Sooner or later this chassis will
be done and the lil pieces and parts will go twice as fast as the big job.
One of you fellows wanted the transfer case crossmember off my Greek
Scout...who was dat? I erased your letter. I'm really thinkin' hard about
it.
TJ