Technical Bulletin 766?

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 18:44:59 PDT

I need help finishing off the ID on this old
'39 Panel. With your help I've discovered that
it IS California National Guard and the nice
Curator of the Ft. MacArthur Museum in
San Pedro (Los Angeles) CA is looking for
info on it in log books (!). However, I still don't
know what function it served. I'm willing to bet
that it carried LOTS OF TOOLS ( thanks again
Mr. Doyle) but what did it work on where?
Where do I go to see if there is such a
thing as TB 766. I went on that University of
Idaho site but it's not there. Mr. Gilmore, is
there a Tech. Bull. #766?. Just a few loose ends to tie up!! OH!!
There are MUSEUMS
INTERESTED IN MY TRUCK! What a journey!
Thanks For Everything!! Don Kenyon