Re: [MV] "Red" Diesel, Howard?

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 03:09:21 PDT

>>from what I heard from an engineer who works for exxon, no matter what you
do to the tank, it will always be tracable that the cheap diesel has been
used. something seems to stay behind that can't be removed.<<
Luc,
Just to put the purchasers on the safe side, I supply a notorized statement
to the effect that any dyed fuel, or residue, is the remains of what was in
the
fuel tank when the truck was purchased from DRMO. That's about all I can
do short of swapping out the tank. I hope I never encounter a problem.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com