Re: [MV] Spence Demil bill Update?

From: GIjeepsWW2@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 19:57:56 PDT

In a message dated 8/19/00 10:17:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
t.glance@att.net writes:

<< Heck, get the half-track, mount a couple of M-2's on it
 (have to be the semis in CA) and just wait for them to
 come... If we all did that the whole thing would last
 about 30 minutes. >>

I think what you meant is WE would last about 30 minutes. We would lose the
"war" the moment it started simply because our only hope for real victory
(aka freedom) comes through the peaceful means left open to free and
law-abiding citizens. If we fail there the "revolution" is lost before it
begins. Use your head and your vote or you could lose both.