Re: [MV] Spence Demil bill Update?

From: Greg (czechsix@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 20:48:23 PDT

Well, I haven't seen the updated bill that was sent back - it hasn't been
posted in its entirety yet. The previous bills are on line though.

As of now, the Senate is not in session - so it'll be a while. I didn't see
anything on the agenda about HR4205, but that probably means A) I'm blind
(good chance), or B) they haven't posted the complete agenda (good chance on
that one too).

I've contacted Spence's office, my local rep and senators also, but haven't
heard word one from any of them. Business as usual I guess.

Doesn't mean I won't keep trying though. Whatever happens, I'll post to the
list.

Greg
Vista,CA