Down And Dirty Research

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 10:19:27 PDT

It ocurred to me recently that ALL vehicles, trailers, equipment on this
list have similar histories to mine. Have you gentlemen taken
the (outrageous amount of) time to find out?
The answers to your questions lie ON the vehicle and ON the internet!
Sanblasting body
panels will certainly remove ANY trace of
markings. However, if the thing has been only sanded and ground-off
THERE ARE remnants
of its past history. On my panel evidently the
"sign paint" and the OD Green reacted to etch
the metal beneath. I witnessed this on the stencilled "Union
Hardware..." also. There is a
VERY thin strata of metal that contains this info
AND IT'S STILL THERE if you want to view it.
When I finally get to display this panel the ADDED DIMENSION and
INTEREST will be from DOWN and DIRTY RESEARCH. If anyone would like
support to undertake such a journey, I'm here for you!! Reciprocity!!
Thanks A Million, Don Kenyon