151 Engines

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 10:53:19 PDT

Hello List, I am trying to clean up one of my warehouses and have several
151 engines that need to go. A complete power pack for a M-151A1- $350 and
includes alternator. 151 (A2) engine less some accessories but both
manifolds there- $110. 151 transmission w/o top and shifter, a little rusty
inside but $45 gets it. Bell housing for 151- $15. I also have many radio
cables for Hummer and others-CHEAP! Fire extinguishers-5-8 pound-all $10
each and charged, ready to go. Lots of other stuff too and HELP! All
located in Knoxville, Tennessee. All are palletized and can be loaded in
your P/U truck instantly! Call me evenings or email me. Julian Burke
865-691-0821