military vehicles on TV

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 19:17:05 PDT

Hey Gang...

Remember awhile back I had this idea for doing a series about military
vehicles? Well, it's turning out a little differently than expected, but
check this out.

Dale Morris who many of you may already know from his Collector Car Show
series, shown nation-wide (usually on Sunday mornings), is filming my Ferret
tomorrow. He is essentially doing what I wanted to do with your vehicles...
only this time I am the on the wrong end of the camera. I'm really eager to
see how it goes over. From here Dale is going to the bay area to film
Jacques Littlefield's armor collection! Now that I really want to see!

I'll let you know when it all airs and maybe you call send in your comments!
Give the broadcasters reason to have more of this kind of filming. Bottom
line, I really don't care who does it, me... Dale or whoever, I just know it
is something we need ASAP for political as well as popularity purposes. I
think a military vehicle series would be every bit as successful as a show
car series.

Think about this......the "liberal left-wing media" may just be our salvation
folks! If we get some nice publicity like a TV series, we could really
establish ourselves in the eyes of the public and win a lot of friends in
high places. Could make a world of difference... sure worked for the
Confederate Air Force.

Well, guess I better go out dust off the ol Ferret for tomorrow. See ya
later.

Jack On-TV-Mundee Lee
People's Repub... well you know! lol