Re: [MV] M104

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 19:34:37 PDT

hi William & list
hey thanks a million just wanted to know. but this trailer seems a long
way from home as this has been used on a lettuce farm in Salinas CA. for
many years the guy i got it from bought the property and it was left
behind but said it was there as long as he could remember, he knew the
place for 15 years. by the way i got it for free just had to haul it
off!
thanks again
Rich