Re: [MV] Weasel Mania

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 01:20:42 PDT

Hi Rob,

Sounds like you had fun ;-)

>Hooked chain to metal
>pole and then to the pintle hook on the weasel. Eased it forward...pole
>bent, twisted, and came out of the ground. This is easy.

Reminds me of when I "altered" my barn to accomodate my Weasel. A half
hour with a chainsaw, a 20,000lb towrope, and one Weasel in LOW 1st
Gear... a new "door" into the side of said barn :-)

>What's that noise?
>Stop. Get out. Wire wrapped in the tracks good enough that I decided to wait
>until daylight to try to straighten out the mess.

Heh... I KNEW that was coming at somepoint in your email :-) Hope you
had some bolt cutters. Just remember that our tracks are old and not too
happy with stuff like this. I try and limit my summer driving in favor
of the soft snow that blankets my area for about 5 months out of the year.

Steve