Re: [MV] Sacrilegious 2.5-ton A/C question

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 10:08:08 PDT

>Ok, now that I've gotten that out of the way, has anybody ever mounted
>an engine-driven air conditioning compressor onto an M44-series
>2.5-ton multifuel truck? If so, would you kindly share any details,
>either as a personal reply or to the list? Many thanks in advance...
i do heating and ac repair
>and it sounds neat to me the 18 wheelers add a small motor to run a 2ed
>compressor

so the big one dont have to run wile in a lay over
ones i hear on on frezzer boxs on strate trucks use a check veave to stop
the freon from filling the other's compressor's dis chardge line
ands the codcer needs to be fan cooled the thumokingsd use the same
compressor drivern by a elt motor as thsay put on the big
moter and the gas motors i dont know if there belp driven
or shafts driven
i will ask
a pto driven one mite be the ezst to install if you dont have a welder
friend