Re: [MV] Who's on First? (HR-4205)

From: Tim Clark (glengar@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 05:25:35 PDT

Chuck Chriss wrote:

> Lee Holland? He's from the MVPA -- why is a congressional staffer referring
> people to MVPA about this propsed law? Is MVPA sponsoring this somehow?
>
> Chuck
>
> chuck@olive-drab.com

Just sent a fwd of that "disinformation" to Pres Holland, suggesting he
should really correspond with our List....Let's see what happens...
I've been the recipient of a few of his telephone calls after posting
some non-complimentary comments here before.....let's see if he can take
a few minutes to tell the biggest M/V List in the world what is going
on....