Demil Bill

From: Carl Konefsky (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 18:37:02 PDT

List
I have been setting back and listining and watching whats going on and
belive me I could see this coming for some time while we all watched I was
vocal about this before but it fell on deft ears no one even responded when
I put things on the list before.Well gang its here and I hope its not to
late but it might be.I am a new member of the NRA and MVPA hoping there is
magic in numbers we will see.The only thing if this passes is let them know
at the voting booth.
Carl
MVPA 21979
M 211