Re: [MV] HR-4205 update (Talked to MVPA)

From: Tim Clark (glengar@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 18:48:10 PDT

JEo reach a human, contact <help@skylee.com>
I have personal knowledge of some laptop computers getting released with
Top Secret info (CIA & STATE Dept stuff) left on them but that was
corrected by the people getting the computers notifying the DRMO and the
"offending" computers were switched VERY quickly by some fellows in
3-piece suits and wingtip shoes....
If it were not for the recipients calling the govt, I doubt if they
would have ever known, so my point is that a bill to allow this would be
unnecessary.
The anwer that we have gotten about the need to "recapture" sensitive
information seems, once again, typical govt bureaucratic BS....NOT the
real reason.