Re: [MV] demill bill

From: t.glance@att.net
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 09:27:46 PDT

The problem is that the people enforcing these laws have
even less common sense then our lawmakers. The have a
long history of interpreting laws as broadly as possible
to give themselves as much power as possible until the
courts slap them down. The problem is all the court
rulings in the world can't UN-DEMIL a vehicle or Garand.

For the lawyers out there, once this is law,is
discussing ways to keep our vehicles in our hands not
conspiracy to defraud the government or conspiracy to
obstruct justice? I have seen charges brought on
flimsier cases than that.

Just think, for all of us that have listed our vehicles
on the list, the feds now have a nice shopping list in
the archives.

Tim