Re: [MV] Bill Research

From: Glenn (dogstar918@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 09:36:27 PDT

Hi
This is what I have found also. First, the bill we are concerned with is
not even listed as out of conference committee. That is not expected until
the first week of September. I do not know why some "staff members" are
telling people that the bill is law. That is not what is listed. The other
DOD bill you quoted has been passed and that may be what the confusion is
all about. Finally, the Senate version of HR 4205 which has been referred
back to conference does not have in it the language we are concerned with,
thankfully. Stay tuned.

Glenn Shaw
MVPA