RE: [MV] Regarding Mr. Holland

From: Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 13:02:10 PDT

Guy's this may be "the biggest MV list there is", but Lee represents several
thousand members and works full time. All you have to do is go the the MVPA
page and you can
find out all you want to know. He doesn't have time to watch every list on
the internet. Plus he's a older man and may not even like computers. Give
him break and do a little work your self and check the site.

             Frank Robertson
             Memphis, TN. USA
     "Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"
        _______ ______