Buying/selling MVs and the demill bill

From: Kelly, Robert (Robert_Kelly@FCEINC.COM)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 12:15:48 PDT

What will happen in the wake of this scare we are having with the De-Mil
bill with its unmentionable and unfathomable demilitarization requirements
of private citizens. Will there will be a glut of cheap military vehicle
sales by private owners as well as all of the other entities, both public
and private, that make use of these vehicles?

I currently hold reservations about buying any more ex-military weapons and
or civilian sporting arms until the current anti-gun climate has abated
somewhat and liberal thinkers move on to another "because I think I know
whats good for you" cause du jour.

Who knows, our vehicles may de-value quickly and temporarily, allowing us
true beleivers to accumulate more stuff only to have them be "legislatively
acceptable" again. Then again, we could buy all this stuff and then just
have it taken away (and probably at our own expense).

Feel lucky anyone?

Bob K.
No longer listing what I have, even though its 'prolly too late anyways