Re: [MV] HR 4205

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 00:37:44 PDT

I don't particularly believe either Spence nor Holland in this matter. If that is what Congress was concerned about, then why was the bill not worded as such? There was a smokescreen here of major proportions, and we need to find out why. Did you just fall off the turnip truck?

Mr. Holland discussed this at length. What he said was that the original
intent of Mr. Spence was for the government to have recourse in the event of
errors on the part of DRMO employees and "generators" within DOD which
inadvertently allow release