Little Mil-Veh humor... just for balance

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 11:03:45 PDT

This is jeep talk...loosely defined, but it's in there.

During training exercises, the lieutenant driving down a muddy back road
encountered another car stuck in the mud with a red-faced colonel at the
wheel. "Your jeep stuck, sir?" asked the lieutenant, as he pulled alongside.
"Nope," replied the colonel, coming over and handing him the keys, "Yours is."

A sweet young thing thought she might have some fun with a stiff-looking
military man at a cocktail party, so she walked over and asked him when was
the last time he had had sex. "1956," was his immediate reply. "No wonder
you look so uptight!" she exclaimed. "Honey, you need to get out more." "I'm
not sure I understand you," he answered, glancing at his watch. "It's only
2014 now."

"Well," snarled the tough old sergeant to the bewildered private. "I suppose
after you get discharged from the Army, you'll just be waiting for me to die
so you can come and spit on my grave." "Not me, Sarge!" the private replied.
 "Once I get out of
the Army, I'm never going to stand in line again!