Re: [MV] Demil Bill

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 15:38:26 PDT

I think Dean has it correct. During this HR4205 fiasco and after we MUST all
work thru our local congress critters to get a bill introduced into Congress
specifically acknowledging our posessions AND all the old classic cars and
trucks too and their HISTORIC signifcance and offer protection specifically
to them so that at some future (probably sooner then later) date we will be
'protected' from their meddling ways!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

Remember to use HISTORIC MILITARY VEHICLES!!!!!