Re: [MV] I M M E D//N05760/N05860//MVPA LEGISLATIVE ACTION

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 07:38:13 PDT

I think it would be stupid not to monitor this list. There are several
individuals that must be continuing some type of grudge, since the same
persons never fail to throw a dig into a remark. There are also great
ideas that come out of a small comment, through replies and
modifications. The ideas help all collectors, even those that will not
or choose not to belong to the MVPA.

I do not doubt that some comments will be replied to on the MVPA web
site.

As a member I think the election process is too restrictive. I also
understand that it will take a slow evolution to change a system that is
established. Until I start to attend meetings or conventions, I am
observing and send comments on a rare occasion.

I do think that the dues are worth the money. Until more collectors
join, you can be assured that very little will change.

I hope many of you will join very soon.

Tom McHugh, NJ
52 M38A1
MVPA 20225