Re: [MV] Dont ask just do it

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 11:27:23 PDT

Robin,

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, yours is fine, if you want to
do it that way.

But suggesting that to a person that is new to the hobby, and never had a
vehicle of this type before, is well, just a little short sighted and
downright irresponsible.

As collectors and fans of military vehicles, we have nothing to be gained by
the public opinion that we just damn well do as we please, with no regards
to others on the roads. It is the thoughtful and responsible actions of
checking local ordinances and laws that may affect you, that makes you a
responsible owner.

Asking fellow list members advice on operation of a new vehicle, and how to
go about checking legal issues out, is justified being on this list, in my
opinion.

Like you said, don't ask, just do it. Hit the delete key if the topic
doesn't interest you.

John