I would like to buy the following

From: Enterprise B&B/Cayman Islands, BWI (Enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 04:05:32 PDT

I need a set of "brush guards" for my '65 Dodge M37. These fit in front of
the headlights. I can have them made at a local welding shop for $60 but I
figured if anyone here has a set which will fit and it doesn't cost me
more, I would rather the $$ stay in the "family".

I also would like to find a pintal (I think that's what it's called) for a
Browning 30cal MG. If that isn't available, maybe a drawing or marco of
one so I can see about having it made locally.

Many thanks.

David