Re: [MV] DaimlerChrysler Magazine

From: Hanno Spoelstra (HL.Spoelstra@inter.NL.net)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 15:26:34 PDT

At 16:59 25-08-2000 EDT, Sam Hamilton wrote:
>The summer issue of Forward, The American Heritage of
>DaimlerChrysler magazine published by the Walter P.
>Chrysler Museum has three articles that may be of interest
>to HMV collectors.

*snip*

>and Chrysler's 30 cylinder tank engine
>which was esentially five Chrysler Windsor six cylinder engines
>mounted radially to a common gear casing.
>The magazine may be available thru DaimlerChrysler dealers.

Sam,

Does the magazine say anything about the efforts the museum put into
acquiring one of these A57 30 cylinder 'multibank' engines? Some years ago
they contacted me about possible sources to get one. I directed them to
Argentina and later heard they finally found one there.

Regards,
Hanno Spoelstra