Fw: Back When

From: Carl Konefsky (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 15:29:11 PDT

List
I know this is not on topic but in a way it is we can add to the list we
didnt demil items and our government wasnt affraid of us who collect this
goffy stuff also it was a simpler time.We all had nice Mil stuff and we were
not affaid of someone coming to get it hope I dont get flamed over this but
if a little of the following was still with us we would have to worry about
this demilling bill coming up
Carl
MVPA 21979
M 211