RE: [MV] low sulfer diesel fuel

From: Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 19:43:00 PDT

Hi Jon and list,

Ms Browner was the Department of Environmental Protection head here in Florida under the Lawton Chiles regime. Her qualification for that post was that she headed the group that helped with his election. She doesn't know Jack about science...Just "parlor tricks." God save us from our elected officials!

Jim