Re: [MV] Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Blah, Blah, Blah

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 19:44:43 PDT

 Jim What has set you off? I was answering someone back, I was thanking
this guy for his comments for us post WW2 Military Vehicle owners! AS I
stated! Myself and many others can not afford a WW2 MV as they are just too
high for some of us! I don't like being flamed for Thanking someone for
speaking their mind and you,sir, wasted more space Flaming Jeff and myself
then our original articles.
 DONT Forget Jim, its will be us younger folks that will take over the MVPA,
when the older members start to pass on! If us Post WW2 MV owners feel
that we are not welcome by the WW2 MV owners, and we do not join the MVPA,
then this fine organization will pass on too. Respectfully, Mark M-886