Re: [MV] Good P.R.? What about China?

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 00:12:29 PDT

Tim, I am shocked! How many years have you been living in China now? and,
personally, I just returned from a 5-month trip through China too, including
a jaunt to Tibet, and not as a tourist but as a working stiff running a crew
of 100 people, 25 americans and 75 Chinese. How can you say:
.SNIPPED>

> In my opinion the US Government has more Police agency's, and offices to
control
> the population than any other country on Earth.
>
> Thank you Henry for Speaking out.
>
> Tim Conover
> AMOY, China.

I'd be surprised if the Chinese record was looking any better than ours...

.SNIPPED