Re: [MV] Military Vehicle Forms project

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 08:45:15 PDT

Chuck,
    Great start! & Great Idea Bill!
    If you don't aleady have a link to http://www.polarbear-enterprises.co.uk/
you may want to add it. Also the guys with WW2 vehicles might want to check his
site out. It's a little pricey, but the UK guys can give us a reference to the
quality. I've ordered a bunch of stuff from him but haven't received it yet, so
I can't comment on the quality.
    He has a great selection of paperwork for GIs from WW2. Everything from
military drivers licenses, to pay records, to the stuff you'd have in your
pockets - bus passes, bus schedules, matchbook labels, show tickets, etc. Also
repro food labels for rations, etc. Cans, cigarettes, gum, candy bars, to
mention a few.

Later,
Brian Mead
1984 M1009 CUCV