Military Vehicle Forms project

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab.com (chuck@olive-drab.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 08:18:06 PDT

Bill Benson made a good suggestion which I am trying to follow up on for
Olive-Drab. The idea is to have a page of forms to add authenticity to your
vintage MV. Things like military Drivers License, maintenance records, etc.

Here is what I have set up so far to get it started:

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_forms.php3

If any of you have other forms you would like to submit, I will post them
(with full credit to the owner of course).

The ones posted today are US Army forms, but it would be nice to have them
from other services, time periods, and countries as well. If there is
enough response, it could be subdivided by time period etc etc

Hopefully this will provide a pool of authentic forms for general use.

Best regards,
Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com
www.olive-drab.com