Internal Revenue Service messing with Military Vehicles

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 17:44:02 PDT

I have in file a long description of a bill that is making its way through
Congress that gives Internal Revenue the responsibility for hand gun
registration and collecting anual feel for owning a gun. This according to
my information does not have to have senate approval

I felt post was too long to put on list but if anyone wants to see the
entire post write me off list and I will send it to you..

Everette