No Problems with Oil

From: CERANTHIA@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 18:35:45 PDT

Hi everyone,when I bought my M-35 from "Mighty Joe Young" he recommended
Mobile Delvac 1300--15w 40,and I have to tell you that when it comes to
M-35's Joe is the "MAN". I get incredible mileage, plenty of power and she
burns nice and clean. On the way back home from the Weare New Hampshire rally
I averaged 12.22 miles per gallon,I couldn't believe it so I checked my
calculations three times--they were right!!! Thanks Joe! I'd like to
apologise to Glen Shaw for not getting back to you concerning the M-2 or M-3
halftrack in Plymouth. The kids and I will be out searching this weekend,as
of yet we have had no luck. A few of the folks in town remember the guy with
the MV museum,but they don't have any particulars on him. Again I
apologise,my beast developed a blown front axle shaft oil seal and I've been
trying to find a repair kit and a new/nos boot for her. E-mail me and let
me know when you and the bunch are doing your weekend cruise,we'll have some
fun! Or just follow the oil trail and you'll find us-haha. Best wishes to
all...Mike.

Mike Colerick
Plymouth,Ma.
MVPA# 20487