Re: [MV] Military Vehicle Forms project -- DD110 wanted!

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab.com (chuck@olive-drab.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 18:41:03 PDT

The scan on Olive-Drab is all I have on the DD110 -- you could try to make
one up starting with the scan. Good project for graphics-oriented person,
right?

The idea of posting these forms is to at least let people know what forms
were used and an idea of what they looked like before the all disappear.
Polar Bear has made a business out of military "paperwork" so they may have
the form or may be willing to reproduce it.

Chuck