FS M880

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 21:37:09 PDT

Posting for a local guy that I know. The truck is very nice.

1977
dodge m882 4X4 radio truck,I have the radio rack that goes in the bed as
well as the troop seats, but they are not installed. engine is 318 2bbl
(original ) which has been rebuilt and has accrued approx. 12,000 miles
since overhaul. trans is overhauled, new carburetor, new exhaust from
engine to outlet,new shocks,tires ,steering components-PLUS converted to
power steering since it was a daily driver for me. Has the tactical
lighting(blackouts) plus 2 extra new in box lighting kits. Has a warn 8000
# winch with winch bumper, looks original but isn't. I do have a new
surplus stock front bumper for it as well, rear bumper has the 360 degree
rotating pintle and trailer harness connector. LOADS of new parts which
have yet to be installed as well as many O.E. dodge spare parts. Interior
excellent, exterior excellent, very little rust and virtually NO body
damage,you can eat in the engine bay its so clean! this is mechanically new
vehicle- I have receipts for parts with warranties and records of all
maintenance performed. this vehicle also comes with ALL DOD tech manuals
for M880 series vehicles. asking 4000.00 My email address is weaponspc
@earthlink .net ------ YOU can reach me at 636 240 9327

 Scott Womack

Jon Shoop