HR-4205, MVPA, EAA, NRA..........

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 23:39:35 PDT

 Folks , Tell anyone you know that collect Military Vehicles, Air planes,
Guns, and anything else that's OD or Camo'ed and have them inform any Clubs
they belong to, about HR-4205.
 I received a call from the Second Amendment Foundation, looking for their
usual money donation. I mentioned this bill to the saleswoman and she was
not aware of it, so I explained what it was about, and she said she would
inform the proper folks in the foundation of bill 4205.
 This bill, as well as the senate one. will also include DEmilling the DCM
Guns sold over the years, so alert your favorite gun organization about
HR-4205. If we can get the NRA behind the 8 ball over this bill, it will
bring in almost 4 million gun owners to our cause.
 I know there are a lot of anti- gunners on the list, but this is not the
time to put these differences in our way!. 4 million + voices will be heard
louder then 9000 voices and could sway a vote. Mark M-886