Re: [MV] CCKW stuff

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 02:43:58 PDT

Forget the outer ones, they are not needed unless you expect to spend some
time under water. They were an after thought and fit the same way. The civy
trucks did not have these seals and they used the same wheelbearings, so you
don't need them. If everything is not perfect, you will burn them off in a
few miles (and add some rubber parts to the WB's)...

Inner WB seals are:

CR Industries 31870
National 5850

If you feel you must install the outers:

National 6090

Steve AKA Dr Deuce