Re: [MV] Trailer 12 or 24 Volt

From: Glenn (dogstar918@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 07:01:22 PDT

Hi List
Be advised that yes you can buy the latest state of the art 10-32 volt
composites from Riverside Engineering a Military Contract supplier and they
are expensive. They cost $75 for the multivoltage version plus brackets,
hardware and shipping, figure about $100 each. Also the led bulb
sunstitutes that are in some of the military composites today work on approx
22-30 volts. They are designed for 24 volt systems only. Further they are
very dim and only used for the cats eyes and tactical stops. They would not
be bright enough for regular tail or brakes light use.

Glenn Shaw MVPA