When they came for the *'s, I said nothing.......

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 19:11:00 PDT

> Look, fanning the flames against a group of people who are fighting
another
> but related fight will NOT further your cause. If you think sacrificing
> guns will save your (and my) HMVs, you're sadly mistaken.

This is 1000% correct!!! That is like saying, I will sacrifice the M-Series
for my WW2 stuff.

Our ability to keep our precoius HMV's rests on the gun battle. If it is
lost, so shortly thererafter are our HMV's

Someone earlier spoke of compromise. Well, if someone has an agenda and they
are willing to compromise with you each time THEY try to restrict or
eliminate your whatever, you will compromise again and again and wind up
with NOTHING!!! Remember, they are the ones always pushing. We are the ones
always compromising...

Force them to compromise by having an AGENDA of our own. Try to get a law or
resolution passed in congress that declares our HMV's an important part of
the history of the United Stated and a living memorial to all those service
men and women who sacrificed they lives, health or futures trying to prevent
(external) enemies from imposing their will upon the American people.

I have been the one in here admonishing everyone to use Historic Military
Vehicles as somewhere down the line it will be very important. We MUST
associate destroying HMV's, or guns for that matter with book burning! Would
someone dare to advocate burning a history book?

Steve AKA Dr Deuce