Mutt Doorflaps

From: MThom15@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 03:19:06 PDT

A buddy of mine, who used to drive MUTTs in the Army, came over yesterday to
see mine for the first time. While we were looking at it, he asked me why I
didn't have any doorflaps. He further explained that when he was in the
Army, all their MUTTs had zippered flaps on the doors, under the window, that
unzipped and hung down for better ventilation. Mine has a zipper on the
driver's side, I'm assuming to adjust the mirror when the doors are on, but
he said he distinctly remembers a large flap on both doors. Has anyone seen
one of these, or was it a modification done by his unit?

Matt

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Matt Thompson
MVPA #21737